My Client is one of the World's leading Etailers with Fashion sites that have a global reach with a portfolio of brands to match. With a major expansion planned they now a number of opportunities to join their buying team - helping to select the very best product for these fast growing sites.
They are offering an extremely generous salary package and unparalleled career opportunities.
YOU WILL HAVE;
At least 3-5 years of buying luxury or fashion brands.
•Proficient in retail Maths, including MFR and Assortment Plan relationship
• Strong analytical skills and ability to identify commercial opportunities based on analysis produced
• Highly organised and ability to prioritise team work schedule based on broader business requirements
• Ability to routinely make confident and independent recommendations and to accept accountability for managing and achieving those business goals
• Computer proficient in Excel, Word and familiar with basic principles of merchandising systems
• Good communication both upwards to senior management and laterally to business partners both internal and external
The main responsibilities of the role are to manage a specific element of a Division taking responsibility for the development of all seasonal ranges that are brought to market within desired timescales, meet or exceed both sales and Gross Margin targets whilst maintaining brand integrity.
If you feel this exciting role is for you ,then please submit your CV via the link below, or call Ian Gerstein on 0207 400 6071 for more information.