This job is no longer available
The window planner will have total responsibility for the brand presentation worldwide; the role is a strategic one and will involve close collaboration with other departments such as Design, Merchandising and Marketing.
Main responsibilities will be the following:
* Creation of the brand global windows display
* Windows calendar planning
* Sourcing and negotiation with display material suppliers
* Interaction with company's senior management from the Design, Marketing and Merchandising departments
* Attending international exhibitions and researching in order to constantly present innovative window's schemes
* Preparation of the window booklet
* Monitoring execution of guidelines and training and developing Country's windows dressers
* Monitoring commerciality of windows schemes
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience working in a similar role, will come from a fast fashion environment and have already developed a portfolio of own window creations.
The role will involve substantial travelling and potential candidates should be prepared to this.
Fluency in English and knowledge of Italian or Spanish are a must.
In return the company is offering a generous remuneration, amazing opportunity of expressing own creativity with full support from an existing structure and support with relocation if needed