This job is no longer available
As the Head of Buying for Lingerie you will oversee the overall strategic development of the brands offering, working closely with design, marketing and commercial departments to achieve exceptional results. It is essential that you have a strong understanding of the Lingerie markets and are highly commercially focused.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement an effective Buying/ Sourcing Strategy
- Work closely with other departments to adapt the business strategy, always ensuring strong variation in products and weight of various families for different markets
- Develop a collection that is highly trend focused and meets the customer demands
- Full responsibility for planning and allocating the over 250 million OTB
- Source and develop strong relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Lead and empower a large team of over 30 people
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated to achieve new levels of success with a dynamic and open personality. Previous experience with Lingerie with a minimum of 4 years experience as a buying manager / head of buying is required, as well as a proven track record in effectively managing a large team.
This position will report directly to the buying director and offers a generous package. Intermediate French speaking skills as well as fluency in English are essential to be considered suitable. If you feel your experience meets the criteria please send an up to date and detailed CV.