This job is no longer available
Our mission is to build niche footwear lines into global brands with market leadership positions. Our Teva and UGG Australia brands began as footwear lines appealing to a narrow core enthusiast market. We have since built these lines into substantial global lifestyle brands with significant potential for further growth and line extension. Across our brands, our styles remain true to the brands’ heritage but have been selectively extended over time to broaden their appeal to men, women and children seeking high quality, comfortable styles for everyday use. Furthermore, we actively manage our brands to ensure that we reach brand appropriate retail distribution channels.
The role :
You will be responsible for providing a high standard of courteous and efficient customer service. As a Customer Service Representative, you will develop close working relationships with regional distributor network, internal colleagues and external 3rd party service providers to enable highly effective order book management.
To maintain accurate and timely order placement, management and shipment, you will have the ability to handle a complex, high-volume order book, oversee orders from start to finish, anticipate problems and troubleshoot accordingly.
You will understand and meet specific requirements of all your distributors and establish and maintain effective commercial relationships. The Customer Service Representative will manage back and across the business in the UK, Europe and into the US & Asia, with strong negotiating skills and a high level of patience and professionalism.
Due to the daily interactions with high-profile brand distributors, the Customer Service Representative will play a highly impactful role within the business acting as a communications bridge with a wide range of internal functions as well as providing feedback to and from the distributor network. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the “face” of Deckers to our Regional Distributors across Europe.
Key responsibilities :
· Responsible for all order entry and order modifications of own area
· Ensure effective communication with distributors to ensure smooth operation of order flow. Expedite distributor orders, keeping them informed of delays or early fulfillment
· Responsible for the monitoring of ex-factory dates to ensure awareness of delays or other problems, mitigation of impact and ultimately to ensure accurate and timely shipping
· Liaise with Credit department when necessary on any order holds relating to credit issues
· Provide excellent after-sales service, by dealing with returns and credits in a timely and effective manner
· Aware of monthly forecast figures and actively contribute to converting the orderbook as quickly and efficiently as possible
· Run appropriate reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to give update on area
· Response time: deal with all distributor queries in a professional manner and respond within 24 hours
· Maintain record of daily tasks log all customer queries/ problems
· Proactive in the learning of new lines to ensure efficient when dealing with customer queries
Desired Skills and Experience :
· Bachelor Degree or relevant industry experience
· Experience working with Key Accounts within customer service
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience working effectively in complex global organisations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities
· Experience of working with an international distributor network desirable
· Highly motivated, a team player and motivated self-starter
· Attention to details and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
· Excellent problem solving abilities; highlight potential problems/ risks
· Proactive; find and suggest ways to improve the service we provide
· Understanding of conflict management
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Applications, especially Excel
· Additional European languages desirable
· Flexibility, including some openness to inconsistent hours of work to accommodate regional / global requirements a definite benefit
Location : Richmond
Please apply now! You will be redirected to our Online Careers Site.