This job is no longer available
GENERAL MANAGER - LADIESWEAR
£30,000 - £35,000 Depending on experience
A fast growing UK based fashion brand who design cutting-edge ladieswear fashion are currently on the hunt for an experienced GENERAL MANAGER to manage their London Head Office.
The ideal candidate will be required to look after their day-to-day business activities, reporting directly to the company director with business updates.
- Support the Production, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Liaise with production managers based overseas to ensure the delivery of business targets.
- Work closely with the Company Director reviewing and updating day-to-day business activities.
- Plan surveys and analyse customers' reactions to product, packaging, price, etc
- Examine and analyse sales figures and prepare proposals for marketing campaigns and promotional activities.
- Produce reports and recommendations concerning Operations, marketing and sales strategies.
- Oversee all HR, Legal, Warehouse and Inventory, Administration and Sales Support issues.
- Control the recruitment and training of all employees.
You must have:
- Previous managerial experience is highly essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- General interest and knowledge of a fashion industry is essential.
- Highly Numerate and Articulate.
- Excellent IT skills, using MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, along with stock management programmes.
- Highly organised, with the ability to respond quickly to changing demands, prioritise workload, working to deadline - and accomplish tasks without supervision.
This exciting job opportunity offers great career progression and job satisfaction, please apply now as interviews are taking place!