National Account Manager - Beauty Accessories
A National Account Manager is required by a market leading provider of branded and own label products for the health & beauty sector.
This excellent opportunity will involve managing a portfolio of existing accounts with major grocers and multiple retailers, as well as pro-actively identifying and winning opportunities with new clients.
You will be responsible for working closely with your clients on new projects, implementing strategic business growth plans, developing strong relationships with buyers and senior decision makers, identifying new opportunities, budget planning and forecasting.
Successful applicants will need to possess recent National Account experience in selling health and beauty or personal care products into major grocers and multiple retailers.
Our client is a leading provider of a wide range of branded and private label beauty accessories who supply many of the UK's high street multiples and major grocers. Due to continued growth and ongoing development plans they are looking to recruit an additional person to their National Accounts team.
- Recent experience in selling health & beauty or personal care products into major grocers and multiple retailers at National Account level.
- Proven track record in developing business with new and existing accounts.
- Strong relationship builder.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic and positive.
- Highly self-motivated and driven.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Basic Salary: £40,000-£50,000
Benefits: Car Allowance, Mobile, Laptop
Please note that due to the large volume of applications received we are unable to discuss individual applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.