VISUAL MERCHANDISE MANAGER - HEAD OFFICE
My Client is one of the world's foremost brand houses ,and they also have a reputation for producing the most stunning visual displays which also have a keen commmerciality.
This role is to be working within Head Office to help prepare and create the visuals for future seasons.
You will be managing a team of 4 highly creative VMs , who will be working across departments such as Buying , Marketing and Operations , to ensure that a cohesive vision is delivered in to all my Clients Stores.
The successful applicant therefore will already have a track record of success within visual merchandising with a portfolio that reflects this. You will be able to work stratetegically with strong man management skills.
You will comfortable communicating at all levels.
You will also be very aware of how visual merchandising impacts on the sales figures.
Your experience should not be limited to displays ,but should incorporate the whole shopfloor, from how the clothes are folded to the way in which they are hung.
The key responsibilities of the job are;
You will coordinate the interpretation of the Buying/Creative strategy for executing the visual merchandising of seasonal concepts within stores. Produce Model Store Guidelines for relevant divisions. Maximize profit and sales through strategic planning of product placement with buying partners during range building processes.
You will have;
5 years minimum visual merchandising experience within a retail fashion environment
• Demonstrate a skill for product placement; adjacencies and customer flow that support a commercial execution of a theme or concept
• Strong organisational, time management and administration skills
• Confident communication and negotiation skills: written; verbal and visual
• Ideal computer literacy: PowerPoint, Word, Excel (intermediate),fashion based design programmes
• High degree of appropriate attention to detail; balancing tight deadlines and task requirements
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment – (flexibility on shifts, business needs)
• Able to use own initiative
This is an exceptional role that only will suit only those who aspire to be the best - if this is you then please submit your Cv via the link below or call Ian Gerstein on 0207 400 6071 to discuss further.