This job is no longer available
My Client is one of the world's foremost brand houses ,and they also have a reputation for producing the most stunning visual displays which also have a keen commmerciality.
This role is to be working within their areas within some of London's most prestigious department stores.
The successful applicant therefore will already have a track record of success within luxury visual merchandising with a portfolio that reflects this.
You will have strong computer skills ,particularly Photoshop(or similar) and excel.
You will also be very aware of how visual merchandising impacts on the sales figures.
Your experience should not be limited to displays ,but should incorporate the whole shopfloor, from how the clothes are folded to the way in which they are hung.
You will have;
2 years minimum visual merchandising experience within a luxury retail fashion environment
• Demonstrate a skill for product placement; adjacencies and customer flow that support a commercial execution of a theme or concept
• Strong organisational, time management and administration skills
• Confident communication and negotiation skills: written; verbal and visual
• Ideal computer literacy: PowerPoint, Word, Excel (intermediate),fashion based design programmes
• High degree of appropriate attention to detail; balancing tight deadlines and task requirements
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment – (flexibility on shifts, business needs)
• Able to use own initiative
This is an exceptional role that only will suit only those who aspire to be the best - if this is you then please submit your Cv via the link below or call Ian Gerstein on 0207 400 6071 to discuss further.