This client has a huge presence in the e-commerce retail industry and is going from strength to strength looking to expand the buying team even further.
They are looking for a womenswear buyer to join their team. It is essential the candidate has a commercial eye and is constantly up to date with the latest trends.
You need to be aware of premium/luxury brands as well as your target market. Excellent negotiation skills as well as being highly organised, a good team player and communicator are essential skills needed to being successful in this role.
- Previous experience of working at Buyer level for a young fashion, high street retailer
- Degree educated or with equivalent level work experience
- Good IT Skills with advanced Microsoft Excel
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong levels of communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Capable of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure
- Dedicated and responsible approach to job role
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Experience of managing an AB and junior team profile, managing individual performance and development
- Having a sense of urgency and being time efficient