This job is no longer available
Northern Territory Sales Manger - Leading Fashion Accessories Brand
Up to £38,000
My client is looking for a Northern Territory Sales Manager to work with their existing accounts across the North of England and to develop new business in the region.
My client is a leading fashion accessories brand with a reputation for leading the way in terms of trends and with a big celebrity following. Due to rapid expansion and an exciting period of growth, this fantastic and urgent opportunity has arisen.
This well known fashion accessories label is looking for a Northern Territory Sales Manger to cover the North of England. You will be expected to travel to develop and maintain the rapidly expanding account base.
Northern Territory Sales Manager - The Role:
Within the role you will:
* Devise and execute a business plan for growth and development in the territory
* Liaise constantly with concession and franchise partners as well as global heads of departments
* Support the account base through in season visits, brand communication and staff training
* Set and achieve financial selling targets
* Personally manage a defined geographical territory as well as selling from the main showroom in central London
* Have a proven track record of beating sales targets and establishing new business
Northern Territory Sales Manager - The Candidate:
You will have:
* Minimum of four years experience in fashion wholesale, ideally with a leading brand
* Experience of working within a defined geographical territory, with a proven track record of managing accounts and developing new business
* Knowledge of the North of England as a fashion wholesale territory
* Ability to establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with clients
* Highly motivated, results driven and impeccable presentation
* You must have a full clean driving license
Northern Territory Sales Manager - The Package:
* Up to £35,000 plus fantastic bonus and car
If you think you fit the criteria above and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity working with an exciting and growing brand in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately.
Talk to us on Twitter @FSRLRHeadOffice and Facebook about this role and more!