This job is no longer available
Amazing job opportunity for an Assistant Print Designer to join Fantastic fast fashion retailer. This position will cover All Over Print Design as well as Placement Prints. You will already have good experience in girlswear and a background with a retailer or supplier. Girl’s apparel print design is essential, ideally from 3-12 years. You will work closely with senior designers have a strong eye for design with an innovative and creative flair.
• Interpreting key trends and colours and producing mood boards and colour palettes.
• Competitive shopping, keeping up-to-date on market childrenswear, print and product trends.
• Plan and create ranges with the senior designers, and together present collections and developments to buyers and design director.
• Manage development of appropriate product and sampling.
• Experience in embellishments, appliqués, Placement prints, all over prints and graphics is essential.
•Attend fabric fairs.
For this role you must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator and be able to hand draw. Salary is dependent on experience.
If you are interested then please email your CV in Word format along with relevant artwork. This position is based in Belgium.
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.