This job is no longer available
Top fashion retailer are looking for an innovative Ecommerce Marketing Manager to join their team and help with the creation and coordination of their UK, international and mobile sites!
Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce this is an exciting role that covers both online and multichannel marketing activity, liasing closely with the retail, marketing and web content team to deliver a seamless shopping experience on and off off-line. The Ecommerce Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategic planning and implementation of email marketing, PPC campaigns, SEO amd effective affiliate marketing channels.
With the explosion of online shopping and the ability to shop as you go with the ever advancing smart phone technology, this brand has experienced amazing growth on their transactional website.
The Ecommerce Manager will play a key role in ensuring that the website is engaging and easy to use for customers. Helping to define ecommerce strategy, they will be responsible for ensuring the brands trading platforms are as efficient as possible.
You will need:
- Proven Ecommerce marketing experience, at a retail/FMCG brand
- Experience at developing Ecommerce strategy
- Passion for fashion married with fantastic digital expertise
- A positive, pro-active approach to your work
You will get:
- Fantastic opportunity to work for top women's wear retail brand
- Opportunityfor career progression
- Great benefits
- Social, friendly working environment
If you feel you have what it takes to excel in this role then get in touch today! email@example.com