Junior Account Manager
As Junior Account Manager for this fast fashion supplier you will be reporting into the Design & Sales Manager, working closely with buying teams at Topshop, Asos, Warehouse and River Island in supporting the sample development process to achieve critical path dates and actively contributing product suggestions for soft separates and dresses inspired by current and future trends.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-4 years experience as a Buyers Assistant, Assistant Buyer or Junior Account Manager with a passion for young fashion and natural eye for winning styles.
- Coordinate the sample development process for key accounts working closely with the Design and Sample Room teams to ensure critical path dates are achieved.
- Continual market/trend/catwalk research as well as comp shopping to identify key trends and styles for the season and the customer profile.
- Attend regular customer meetings with and without the Design & Sales Manager actively building rapport with buying teams.
- Follow sample requirements from all customer meetings through to order.
- Understand the needs of different customers to ensure relevant samples are developed.
- Ensure all sample fabrics, trims and components are delivered on time for sampling.
- Monitor the sampling critical path with the sample room to ensure critical path dates are achieved and flagging any delays.
- Liaise with the in-house pattern room on sample development.
- Liaise with production to collate information regarding prices, lead times and quantities.
- Prepare costing sheets and collate all relevant information.
- Liaise daily with customers.
- Liaise with the design team following customer meetings to ensure proto samples are actioned in line with the critical path.
- Negotiate prices with customers.
- Ensure all sampling and product related administration is completed accurately and on time.
- Raise and enter Sales Orders when styles are bought.
- Liaise daily with buyers, merchandisers, designers and production.
- Junior Account Manager, Buyers Assistant or Assistant Buyer with at least 2-4 years experience specialising in young fashion womenswear including soft separates and dresses for the high street.
- Proficiency and attention to detail in preparing costings.
- Confident and proactive building positive relationships with colleagues and buying teams.
- Proven track record in managing the sample development process.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office.