Location: Wembley (North London). Moving to Primrose Hill in November 2016
Hours: Full Time
We are looking for an experienced concession area coordinator to join the Skinnydip team. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in production and/or educated to degree level with a business related qualification.
- Overseeing a number of the brands concessions
- Analysis of daily sales
- Ensuring we hit weekly targets and maximise sales
- Weekly sales meetings with senior management
- Make sure visual standards are maintained
- Shop operation management, including replenishment and call backs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with brand and store managers
- Managing additional store openings
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- A flare for visual merchandising
- Can use initiative to prioritise workload.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong Analytical skills
- Previous experience required ideally working within retail operations.
If you love Skinnydip and feel this is something you would enjoy, please contact us via email with a copy of your CV and a cover letter.