Location: Wembley (North London). Moving to Primrose Hill in November 2016
Hours: Full Time
We are looking for an experienced production coordinator to join the Skinnydip team. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in production and/or educated to degree level with a business related qualification.
- Reporting to the production manager
- Placing PO’s with suppliers
- Price negotiation with suppliers
- Managing production critical path from the time PO is placed until delivery.
- Weekly production meetings with Far East office
- Liaising with customers
- Ordering barcodes, labels
- Understanding supplier manuals and setting up new customers
- Arranging shipping schedules
- Organising and approving test reports
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Can use initiative to prioritise workload.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong Analytical skills
- Previous experience required ideally working with a fashion supplier.
If you love Skinnydip and feel this is something you would enjoy, please contact us via email with a copy of your CV and a cover letter