Location: Wembley (North London). Moving to Primrose Hill in November 2016
Hours: Full Time
We are looking for an experienced HR officer to join the Skinnydip team. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in HR
- Managing the recruitment of all head office and retail staff
- Support department managers with their staffing needs
- Ensure all vacancies are advertised through both the company and outside resources.
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish
- Conducting first screening of new applicants
- Arranges follow up interviews for recruiting managers when necessary
- Planning and executing recruitment events at universities
- Responsible for writing and sending all starter documentation, including welcome letters and new starter announcements
- Act as first point of contact for all new starts
- Ensures all potential employee enquiries are handled promptly.
- Make sure references and work checks are completed prior to candidate start date.
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Can use initiative to prioritise workload.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong Analytical skills
- Previous experience working within an HR tea mrequired
If you love Skinnydip and feel this is something you would enjoy, please contact us via email with a copy of your CV and a cover