Junior Merchandise Planner - Lingerie
Junior Merchandise Planner - Lingerie
Zalando’s success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world’s best online fashion experience.
Our Category Management Team is passionate about fashion and lifestyle. We want customers to find the perfect fashion and lifestyle products for them, from shoes and clothing and accessories. Category Management’s task is to put together an on-trend and profitable selection of products. We love discovering new brands and products for the Zalando shops, but finding the right trends is only one aspect, as we also need to keep track of our KPIs and processes. Constant exchange with other departments like logistics, content and photo production, the onsite team and marketing ensures that we act in line with the whole organisation. In the end, we are all working towards the same goal: to create an excellent experience for our customers at Zalando.
There's no stopping us growing and we are looking for you to join our team – to start immediately at our beautiful Berlin-Friedrichshain location.
Lingerie is the fastest growing category within Zalando. Help us to keep this fast pace for the next seasons and be part of the team that creates an exciting lingerie assortment for all women in our 15 markets!
As a Junior Merchandise Planner - Lingerie you will have responsibilities in pre-season and in-season merchandising and planning with a focus on analytics, financial and inventory performance.
- You will compile and review Lessons Learnt analysis to understand the changing nature of the business and commercial environment.
- You will monitor and report on performance weekly, monthly and cumulatively, providing weekly feedback on performance to Senior Merchandise Planners/ Team Leads in the Category Trading Meeting
- You will update the Merchandise Financial Plan weekly and keep control of the OTB
- You will work with Senior Planners on developing the Pre-Season bottom up planning
- You will closely collaborate with our buyers on developing a strategy for your unit, as well as on building a commercial and well balanced range
- Together with Senior Planners, you will ensure stock levels in the business reflect the business needs
- You will provide input regarding pricing to support Senior Planners in steering competitiveness
- You will liaise with our Country Merchandisers to understand country specific trends, initiatives and opportunities
- You will mentor steering more junior team members of our team
WHAT YOU´VE GOT:
- You have a sound commercial understanding of performance analysis and a solid understanding of Fashion Merchandising & Planning backed by 3 years relevant experience in that field
- You love crunching numbers and provide strong analytical and conceptual skills
- You collaborate well with stakeholders across departments and display strong negotiations skills
- You are a quick thinker and adapter with the ability to cope with a rapidly changing environment, combined with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Your written and spoken English is business fluent
- You are an expert in Microsoft Excel
- You have at least a bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Fashion Management or an education in a similar field
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Ours is one of the most spectacularly successful stories in e-commerce. But we mostly prefer to concentrate on writing the next chapter. When you join us, you can not only expect to become part of an extraordinary and ambitious team, but a whole lot more:
- Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
- An international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way
- A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results – our motto: wear sneakers, not ties
- The security of an expanding company with 10.000 employees and a company pension scheme
- Attractive employee discounts in our online shop and a public transport ticket at a discount
- An easily accessible workplace right on the main arteries of the hottest Berlin districts
- A feel-good team: We don't just work well together, we also like to get together after work
WANT TO JOIN US?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your online application!
Any further queries? Please do not hesitate to contact Stefanie via email.