Receptionist - Global Fashion Recruitment Agency - Central London
About the company:
24 Seven Talent
24 Seven is an award-winning creative recruitment consultancy that connects high calibre people with leading fashion and beauty brands through to major marketing, interactive and creative agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing permanent, temporary, contract and executive search recruitment solutions to leading organisations across many industries including fashion, retail, beauty, design, production, technical, marketing and e-Commerce. We support our clients evolving talent demands with offices in London, New York, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.
Receptionist required – London
(Due to the number of applications we expect to receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.)
We are looking for an articulate and well presented receptionist of graduate calibre to take on a busy and varied Receptionist role in a successful and rapidly expanding Fashion Recruitment company, located in Soho.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining aesthetic of reception area
- Meeting and greeting candidates and clients
- Dealing efficiently with all incoming calls, screening if necessary
- Candidate data entry – applications, interview sheets and references
- CV formatting
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Conference room booking
This role is vital to the success of the team as a whole. We are looking for someone who has experience of multi-tasking and maintaining a calm disposition under pressure, whilst taking pride in their work. The ideal candidate will be confident in dealing with members of the public, with an assertive but warm and friendly approach. An eye for detail is important, as is flexibility and a “can-do” attitude.
- 1+ years office/Admin/Reception experience
- Degree preferred – must have a high level of spoken and written English
- GCSE in English Language and Maths (grade C and above)
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft office
If you think you have the skills and attitude we’re looking for, please forward your CV today for consideration.