PT Sales Assistant - Leading Home Appliances - Reading
Would you like to work for a Luxury Brand with a long and rich history of high quality engineering and design?
A world leader in the production of premium domestic and commercial appliances, our client has a presence in 47 countries with the company turnover now exceeding 3 billion euros.
The company motto, "Forever Better" stands for a commitment to the highest quality standards, longevity and improvement; both in production and business practices.
Our client has a respectful, positive and inclusive culture and working for this brand is sure to provide you with a superbly exciting and rewarding career.
The role is located within a premium high street department store in Reading with an excellent reputation for maintaining the highest possible standard of customer service.
- Advising customers on the appliances
- Demonstrating the products
- Taking ownership of your department and ensuring ticketing/ merchandising is correct
- Training colleagues on the products
- Working towards sales targets
- The desired candidate must be approachable, confident with excellent communication skills
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Previous experience in a luxury background would be preferred
- Immaculate grooming and presentation standards
- Self motivated and driven by exceeding sales targets
- Flexible and available to work weekends
- £8 p/h increasing to £10 p/h after successful completion of a 6 month probationary period
- Bonus structure and incentive
This role is suited to someone who can work every Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
If you fit the above criteria, then please forward your CV to apply for this position as a Part Time Sales Assistant for Luxury Electrical Appliances in Reading
Talk to us on Twitter @FSRLUK and join the discussion on LinkedIn to hear about this role and more!