Pattern Cutter/Garment Tech - Bridal Couture/Eveningwear - Nots
Are you a Pattern Cutter and Garment Technologist with a few years under your belt looking to work with an established luxury bridal and evening-wear brand?
Our client is a connoisseur of luxury bridal and evening-wear that exude effortless elegance and femininity, worn by some of the world's most stylish women for their wedding's and red carpet events
- Pattern cutting following Toile fits, and pattern amendments
- Assisting the Technical Manager ensuring all business standards are met, with regard to quality, fit, constructions and standards of manufacturing.
- Working with the Production team managing the design process from pre-production to process.
- Quality Control, measure and assess all garments prior to despatch.
- Equally experienced both as a Pattern Cutter and Garment Technologist
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- A minimum of 2 years experience in similar role
- Up to £25,000 DOE