Production Planner/Coordinator - Bridal/Eveningwear - Midlands
Are you a Production Planner/Coordinator looking to work with an established luxury bridal and eveningwear brand?
Our client is a connoisseur of luxury bridal and evening-wear that exude effortless elegance and femininity, worn by some of the world's most stylish women for their wedding's and red carpet events.
The Role :
- To assist efficiently and confidently with the planning of fabric and other raw material requirements
- Ensure all delivery deadlines are met
- Managing WIP and stock
- To assist with shipping (import and export), logistical organisation of trade shows, and the procurement of externally sourced finished products.
- General administration including chasing outstanding work, scheduling creation of production markers and writing reports.
- Minimum of 3 years in similar role
- Strong understanding of garment construction, patterns and fabrics
- Financially 'aware'
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Previous experience scheduling, spreadsheets and systems
The Package :
- Up to £25,000 depending on experience