Digital Merchandising Manager
1 day left
Job Title: Digital Merchandising Manager – Nike.com
Location: Hilversum, The Netherlands
Start date: Immediate
To Apply visit our website.
Contact name: Giulia Ferrero
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. Every employee brings inspiration and innovation to our business and we seek achievers, leaders and visionaries.
Athletes constantly chase their potential. They seek information, motivation and the gear to give them an edge over the competition. The Nike Digital team enables NIKE, Inc.'s digital products and services that inspire athletes to do one more lap, one more crunch or one more marathon. The team fuels dynamic brand experiences, consumer interactions and Nike’s digital platforms, including nike.com and NIKEiD. They use world-class technology, decades of athlete insights, and skills such as consumer analytics, statistics, digital marketing, software development, social media engagement and more to deliver products and experiences to athletes around the world.
Being a part of the digital merchandising team is about more than just selling product online. It's about being a part of how Nike shows up at retail digitally to our consumers. It's about getting product in front of the consumer when they want it, where they want it and how they want it. As owner of the Category digital commerce experience and merchandising, you will bring to life the category’s product assortment, delivering a digital shopping experience in a way that puts the consumer at the center while driving revenue and profitability. By focusing on these digital “moments of truth” you will give consumers a compelling reason to buy, make it easy for them to buy and drive conversion. At the epicenter of the digital commerce team, you will build partnerships with teammates in Buying, Planning, Brand, Customer Service, Territories and Global Digital Commerce to deliver a premium retail experience online to our consumers.
• Partner with the GMM team to develop an in-depth understanding of category vision and seasonal assortments. Coordinate with buyers to understand key marketing styles and product superiority stories
• Create geo specific digital experiences that deliver on sales and margin plans set
• Participate in seasonal planning and category game plan deliverables showcasing how seasonal assortment would come to life online
• Drive conversion by optimizing seasonal calendars, landing pages, product walls, product pages, search results for the European consumer.
• Working with UX partners, analyze online navigation, search results, product walls, creative touts and product presentation based on analytics (click-path, traffic, AOV, conversion, etc.) and A/B testing.
• Partner with the analytics team to further optimize the consumer journey strategy. Review and analyze site traffic, conversion, and revenue daily, through merchandising, cart analysis, and cross-sell/up-sell strategies
• Provide and eloquently communicate to leadership recaps on what worked, didn't work and next steps from an analytics perspective as part of the seasonal hindsighting process
• Partner with the WE digital brand and marketing teams by creating engaging, commercial consumer journeys from all digital channels
• Create appropriate cross-sell and up-sell opportunities throughout the site. Monitor performance and adjust accordingly.
• Partner with Global to identify and recommend new site content and experiences to address our consumer needs.
• Collaborate with global experience teams to ensure seasonal content is ‘retail right’ and drives the business in addition to telling key brand stories.
• Review competitive websites to evaluate site merchandising strategies, promotional tactics, consumer experience, and product presentation then translate findings into actionable plans.
• Establish collaborative relationships with DTC buying teams, planning and allocation teams to ensure availability and the timely delivery of product.
• Requires a Bachelors Degree in Business, Merchandising, Marketing, or a related field
• Minimum of 8 years of online retail experience with a leading online/multi-channel/vertical retailer
• A positive, energetic attitude with a passion for ecommerce, retail, sport, fashion
• Experience of consolidating analytics from multiple sources to create data driven business decisions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and making persuasive presentations to senior managers
• Ability and desire to work at both the strategic and tactical levels
• Experience with web technology platforms/working with a content management system to update pages
• Experience of producing on-time quality deliverables in a deadline-driven environment while balancing multiple priorities
• Cross-functional project management skills, self-starter and accustomed to leading projects with little supervision
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
Nike offers a comprehensive relocation package to foreign hires.
At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.