Fashion Sales Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the sales team of a highly successful and rapidly expanding Fashion Accessories Distribution Company based in their Head Office in West London.
Distributing several successful fashion accessory brands (including Happy Socks, Komono, Sneaky Steve, BucketFeet & Nikben) its exciting and beautifully designed products are sold in independent boutiques and in the UK and Ireland’s most prestigious department stores, including Selfridges, Harvey Nichols and John Lewis. Continued growth and expansion means that an opportunity has arisen for a committed and driven Sales Executive or Manager to join the team. The focus of the role will be upon selling to key national accounts, regional store groups and independent boutiques subject to the individuals experience.
As a member of the sales team the candidate will be reporting to the UK Head of Sales and duties will include:
- Managing and developing existing accounts.
- Achieving sales and profitability targets.
- Forecasting and planning.
- Managing your own diary.
- Making appointments and visiting existing and potential accounts.
- Selling several ranges of fashion accessories.
- Travelling to customers across the United Kingdom and Eire.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with colleagues across the business.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- An infectious enthusiasm for sales and a hunger for success.
- Be articulate and accurate in both the spoken and written word.
- Possess personal integrity and drive and the ability to work without constant supervision.
- Be able to travel extensively and stay away from home approximately 20% of the year.
- A background in wholesale fashion sales or the retail fashion sector (although extensive experience is not required.)
- Have good familiarity with the Office suite of programmes.
- Possess a full, clean driver’s licence.
The company are committed to training and personal development and their plans ensure that there will be attractive career opportunities in the years ahead.