The role of Merchandiser will involve range building and planning with the buying team and design, trading stock throughout the seasons and working alongside the branch merchandising team for allocation.
You will have direct responsibilities for strong assistant merchandisers and report to the Head of Merchandising.
This company is a leading menswear business based in the UK with a strong history and brand both in the UK and Internationally.
They are based in Central London and are very accessible.
The job of Merchandiser will entail:
- Planning, Trading and Analysis
- People management of Assistant Merchandisers
- Building a commercial range
- Driving profitability and sales
- WSSI management
The ideal applicant will :
- Be a Merchandiser or Senior Merchandiser within a Fashion Retailer
- Have UK retail experience
- Be a strong trader and planner
- Have worked with both trend and continuity lines
- Have an interest in menswear
- Able to commute to Central London
Highly competitive salary