2 days left
- Job Type
Do you have a passion for fabrics and love seeing the results of finding successful innovative fabrics??This is a highly sought after opportunity to join this young and passionate team of creative people as a Fabric Technologist!
Fabric Technologist - The role
- You will manage the testing and approval of all fabrics, components, lab dips and bulk fabrications.
- This role involves being the go to person for any fabric queries, sourcing from mills or dealing with lab test results.
- Agree workable tolerances for fabric performance at product development stage, liaising with the Production and Quality Managers.
- Trouble-shoot any potential issues with delays to sampling or final production.
- Manage and maintain the Critical Path.
- Ensure all labelling meets current guidelines within REACH and meet company expectations.
- Liaise with off-shore facilities verbally and in person when required.
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team.
Fabric Technologist - The Candidate
- Excellent awareness of fabric testing requirements and general technical knowledge with strong practical skills.
- Experience of working with a diverse mix of products from jersey to knitwear and woven fabric is desirable.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to liaise with colleagues in other functions within the business.
- Strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills and decision-making ability.
- You must be analytical and have the ability to produce & interpret fabric testing reports.
- A highly competent understanding of computer/IT systems and software.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Fabric Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly