International Assistant Merchandiser - Premium Fashion Brand
This company has stores around the globe and has made a name for itself with their fun and colourful yet classic designs. Well known and renowned for both their Menswear and Womenswear collections, they are currently recruiting for an International Assistant Merchandiser to work in their vibrant Head Office based in Central London.
- In season trading under the direction of a Merchandiser/Junior Merchandiser
- Sole responsibility of planning and trading a number of categories working alongside a buyer
- Maintenance & management of WSSI'S for own categories
- Presenting at weekly Monday trade meetings
- Managing allocation & launch planning
- Attend and coordinate weekly production meetings to review and manage actual & planned intake
- Managing Markdown uploads and store communication with the allocation team
- Development and management of the allocation team
- Schedule and manage department current and end of season analysis; colour, price point, attribute & ROS
- Supporting Merchandisers with in season analysis to ensure sales are optimised
- Intermediate Excel
- Must have experience of managing own WSSI's
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!