Strategic Key Account Manager - JD Group
2 days left
My client is a UK based sportswear & apparel brand with a heritage spanning over 60 years, they are the market leader in innovative sporting headwear & apparel and boast an impressive range of products specialising in the production and sale of Men’s and Women’s sportswear . They are an instantly recognisable brand within the sportswear Industry, they play host to an extensive product portfolio and have a huge global presence in the sportswear market.
They are currently looking to employ a Strategic Key Account Manager to join their sales team, with previous experience of selling into national sporting retailers across the UK. My client offers a great opportunity for career development and is well known for developing their staff, this is a great opportunity to join a growing business and manage one of their most profitable key accounts in the UK. This role allows the successful candidate to excel in a pacey, commercial and driven environment and provides them with the opportunity to strategically develop relationships with a major existing customer. You will have the chance to be surrounded by a fantastic sales team, and will also be fully responsible for a highly profitable account base.
The successful individual will be Accountable for the sales, profit, brand presence and KPI’s of the overall brand within a portfolio of key accounts. Reporting to the Sales Director you will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with a group of national sportswear retailers across the UK, the successful candidate will ideally have experience of selling apparel, footwear or a similar product into national sporting retailers previously. You will be responsible for negotiating trade terms and sales forecasting across your account base, and will be expected to arrange regular show room appointments to give customers the best possible exposure to an exciting product range.
- Manage Strategic Accounts - Experience of managing JD Sports Fashion is essential for this position in order to achieve corporate objectives and budgeted targets.
- Build long term profitable business partnerships.
- Develop and execute clear strategic business plans with regards to product, pricing, marketing, in-store and logistical excellence.
- Ensure successful integration of seasonal sales and marketing initiatives.
- Effective communication to departments/stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Ability to understand and analyse retail data.
- Create pre-line strategies.
- Key point of contact for strategic accounts.
- National Account management experience in Sports/Fashion sector
- An affinity and understanding of the sector with the ability to manage brand position
- Well-developed presentation skills – PowerPoint, verbally and with product
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Interest in contemporary style, music and media
- Strong influence and negotiation skills
Apply for Strategic Key Account Manager - JD Group
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly