Technical Lingerie Professional
I am working on behalf of a highly reputable intimates supplier who creates beautifully designed and exquisitely made lingerie for some of the most exciting brands and retailers on the high street, in the UK and internationally. They are looking for someone who can work within the technical team in a hands-on, varied position.
What you need to know…
- My client is completely open to the experience level of applicants - this opportunity would be ideal for an ambitious, driven Contour Graduate OR alternatively an experienced Lingerie Garment Technologist or Product Developer looking for a new challenge
- The level of responsibility and seniority of the role will depend on the successful candidate, as will the salary level
- I am looking for someone with strong pattern cutting skills and an excellent understanding of the construction of a bra
- Confidence, professionalism and polished presentation skills are almost a must
- Candidates with some experience of working with larger retailers would be preferable as the production lines are large, though the attention to detail you would apply to each piece must be at the same as if it was a one off
- You must be a strong all-rounder, able to move from one thing to another and multi-task with ease– so organisation and flexibility are essential qualities
- As mentioned this role requires someone with confident creative pattern cutting skills
- You will be required to do garment fittings with the customers and be able to make detailed, accurate comments
- You will be involved with garment sealing, lab dips and reading fabric testing reports so experience and a good understanding of these areas is important, though full training will be provided
- The ability to grade would be ideal but is not a deal breaker
- You will liaise directly with both the clients and the factories so you must be able to build relationships and represent the company to the best of your ability
- Must be both technical and creative and have a real passion for trend led, feminine lingerie
- Strong knowledge of the lingerie industry is essential
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.