Product Developer – Sports
This young growing business has an opportunity for a Product Developer for their soft sports accessories for cyclists.
If you are looking to work within an inspirational team this could be the company for you
Responsibilities for the Product Developer will include:
- Translating product concepts into finalized commercial and high quality useful products.
- Reviewing ideas to evaluate construction, fabrication and graphics
- Sourcing fabrications and trimmings as well as finished goods
- Providing detailed technical specifications for the suppliers
- Managing the costing and the sampling process
- Taking responsibility for achieving high quality standards and for managing the critical paths
- Keeping up to date with new fabric and product trends
- Evaluating designs to enhance performance and work to a cost.
- Work closely with suppliers
- Maintain product records
The Product Developer sought will need to be educated to Degree level and have gained a few years commercial experience. This will need to have included working with soft sports accessories and ideally this will also have incorporated products for cyclists.
A great eye for detail is required along with a high level of self-motivation and a genuine interest in outdoor sports and cycling. It is expected that you will be proficient with different software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Excel