This is a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking Wholesale Merchandiser to join rapidly growing womenswear supplier based in Leicester.
This opportunity would suit an existing Wholesale/Import Merchandiser looking for a new challenge in a small but rapidly growing business. Hard work is recognised and there is the possibility of progression to an Account Management role in time if this is something that interests you!
They are looking for an individual that has a passion for the fashion industry and a good knowledge of wholesale merchandising with 2 +years industry experience.
- Maintaining the critical path to ensure all key dates meet customer requirement/deadlines
- Raising P/O’s, managing samples, organising deliveries and general administrative BOH tasks
- Liaising with customers to ensure that all needs are met after the initial meeting - through CADs/swatches and samples
- Manage customer expectations, approvals & deliveries
- Trend and market research
- Reviewing customer fit comments to ensure all notes and amendments are clear
- Assessing sealing, pre-production & shipment samples
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience working in a similar fashion supply environment either as a Merchandiser or Administrative Assistant
- Experience managing critical path is essential
- Interest in fashion
- Must have excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Successful candidate must be fully fluent on Microsoft Office in particularly Microsoft Excel
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.