Pattern Technologist - Womenswear
- Job Type
Pattern Technologist – Womenswear:
This role is ideally for a Patten Technologist with the ability to amend and grade garments, with experience of the Investronica system.
My client is a successful garment manufacturer and supplier of women’s fast fashion jerseywear to the High Street. They have a low turnover of staff due to their supportive, friendly working environment in modern premises with modern commercial attitude and excellent traditional core values.
Pattern Technologist – Womenswear - The Role:
- Attend customer fit sessions and execute fitting reports
- Organise sealing samples for customers and manufacturers
- Ensure all samples/garments are constructed using most appropriate, efficient method
- Digitise patterns using the Investronica system
- Apply grading to meet customer specifications
- Amending 1st patterns
- Ensure bulk production meets sealed standard
- Work to critical path, sealing and manufacturing deadlines
- Working at a fast pace, in tune with a quick reaction, high volume environment
Pattern Technologist – Womenswear - The Person:
- Experienced Pattern Technologist / Sealer - Grader
- Good, digitised grading experience, ideally using Investronica
- Good knowledge of garment construction and womenswear fast fashion
- Ideally with a background in Jersey wear
- Good eye for detail, highly organised and with excellent communication skills
- Must have UK experience
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Pattern Technologist - Womenswear
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly