UK Marketing Manager
3 days left
- Job Type
This well know performance fashion brand is looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing, managing and implementing best in class marketing support in UK with the focus on market share and stand out from the competition.
This role requires a proven track record in building strong brands by delivering fully comprehensive marketing plans / initiatives to drive sell through and customer satisfaction. The objectives of this role are to strengthen brand health metrics, improve MROI results, increase sell through and make the brand a favoured partner for the group.PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manage and execute wholesale marketing strategies, tactics, campaigns, tools and initiatives, raise brand awareness / engagement, drive traffic and increase conversion.
- Collaborate with Country Sales Director, EMEA HQ marketing team and Key Accounts Manager to deliver wholesale marketing solutions that are fully integrated into the overall marketing mix and supportive of our brand / business goals.
- Track wholesale marketing activities / results and leverage insights to continuously improve wholesale marketing solutions and provide feedback to central marketing team.
- Lead and coach UK Marketing Coordinator
- Manage and own UK wholesale marketing budget to maximize ROI and achieve financial plans. Track and monitor budget on a monthly basis to ensure compliance with company approved numbers.
Due to high volume responses only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for UK Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly