Senior International Merchandiser- Topshop
3 days left
- Job Type
A BIT ABOUT TOPSHOP
Topshop is a mecca for cool girls and the electric British style is known all over the world. Over 300 stores are currently operating in the UK and we also ship to over 100 other countries - the world really is our oyster! The Oxford Circus flagship - a fashion setter our customer cannot resist - spreads its love over the pond to flagships in Chicago and New York. We are on a mission to bring style to our customer wherever they are.
Topshop's directional pieces with luxurious finishes are products that any customer would fall seriously in love with. The international creative scene is captured in the mix as the globe is scoured for the very best up-and-coming design talent. Not only this, but pieces are brought to our customer inspired by the catwalk and produced to fit perfectly into their wardrobe - think collaborations with Christopher Kane, Kate Moss, Celia Birtwell, Marios Schwab and David Koma. Here, there is a fresh take on making new season pieces work.
So... Are you inspired and driven by style setting in a fast-paced environment to produce the star of our customer's wardrobe? At Topshop you will absolutely love everything fashion and gain the opportunity to show off your amazing talent and passion to inspire our customer.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior International Merchandiser to join our growing TOPSHOP International Merchandising team. You will be responsible for strategically developing and driving the TOPSHOP International Trading / Merchandising strategy. You will be the key interface between the UK core merchandising teams and our International Franchise partners to both deliver the strategy and potentialise all sales and profit opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Support the Head of Franchise Trading in driving and implementing the TOPSHOP Merchandising International strategy; supporting growth, diversification into new product ranges and managing market opportunities and risks.
• Manage the annual planning process of each market and OTB requirements by department.
• Liaise with the UK Brand teams to ensure a regular balanced flow of stock at the correct level for the markets in line with plans and performance.
• Work with Partners to achieve market sales full potential.
• Pro-actively drive the business through trading stock and taking opportunities in season.
• Manage despatch and stock levels through regular re-forecasting.
• Continue to develop best practice within the department as the business grows.
• Motivate the team and manage individuals to achieve results.
• Build relationships both internally and externally.
• Conduct market business reviews with Head of Franchise Trading and Partners.
• Store visits / comp reviews.
• Propose and influence market trading stance and best practices.
• Proven merchandising skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to overcome business issues, propose solutions and make commercial decisions.
• Confidence to work with and influence the Brand merchandising teams and Franchise Partners.
• Highly developed communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Strong management skills / Experience of managing a team.
• Market and customer focus.
THE EXCITING PART
• Generous holiday with holiday trading
• 25% staff discount
• Early finish summer hours
• A special treat when you join us!
• Access to sample sales
• Regular team and company social events
• Pension scheme
• Company bonus scheme
• Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Apply for Senior International Merchandiser- Topshop
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly