Our client is an internationally renowned importer & distributor of home furnishing, decorative lighting & fashion fabrics. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to join their team working on Home Products - Household Textiles/Curtains/Decorative Lighting.
Sales Manager - The Role:
- To plan sales strategies with the Divisional Managers which are aimed to achieve the sales targets and to expand the business of each division into new product areas.
- Achieving of agreed sales targets within a specified customer group across the spectrum of products available from the three divisions within the Home Products area.
- To monitor and give regular reports back to the Divisional Manager on each division’s performance in terms of quality of service and product against that of our competitors and expectations of our customers.
- To take personal responsibility for the sales of the three division’s products into a specified customer group, including both current and potential major customers within that group.
- To take responsibility of the expansion of new product development within that specified customer group.
- Plan sales strategies with the Divisional Managers to ensure sales targets are exceeded & business is expanded into new product areas.
- Manage existing customer accounts & build new business within the UK.
- Monitor & report on each divisions performance in terms of quality of service, expectations of customers & product against competitors.
- Overseeing Design & Product Development for the UK market.
- Report on & monitor competitors in terms of pricing, general activities & market opportunities.
Sales Manager - The Candidate:
- A self motivated, self starter, smart, polished, confident and articulate individual
- A highly motivated and resourceful person with a proven track record of having worked with high street retailers/supermarkets in the home furnishings division.
- A commercially aware a high performer with a demonstrable record of over achievement against targets.
- The ability to analyse markets trends and exploit available opportunities to strengthen our existing product database and increase turnover.
- Along with good computing skills, strong design product background and knowledge of the business.
National Account Executive - The Package:
- Dependent on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.