Ladieswear Sales/Account Manager
2 days left
- Job Type
This is a fantastic opportunity for a focussed ‘Sales and Account Manager’ to join a rapidly growing, successful company based in Leicester. This family run business supplies quality ladies knitwear and jerseywear to several well-known highstreet brands and retailers.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in ladieswear sales and will have worked extensively with the highstreet, ideally with some existing contacts and connections.
Although this company is based in Leicester you will be required to travel as required to visit customers nationwide.
Sales/Account Manager - The Role:
- Reporting to Director, you will manage your own work load to ensure sales and revenue targets are exceeded.
- To proactively develop relationships and identify/develop new business opportunities. You will also inherit some accounts with some big retailers on the UK Highstreet.
- To ensure effective communication at all levels, internally and externally, and continuously guarantee all information is provided to customers in a timely, accurate and appropriate way
- To manage the critical path process and organise sales process from start to finish.
- Liaise with the merchandise, planning and design teams whether in the UK or overseas, balancing the Buyers requirements according to trend/design, but keeping within cost & delivery constraints.
- Will involve some travel as required.
- A ‘job for life’ for the right person – great career progression.
Sales/Account Manager - The Candidate:
- Understands the dynamics of a wholesale/supplier business. Ideally from this sort of background.
- Must be from a ladies fashion clothing background, ideally knitwear.
- Must be confident dealing with high revenue targets.
- Ability to identify and develop new opportunities. A can-do attitude.
- Highly organised, with excellent attention to detail with excellent communication skills (written & oral).
- Fully fluent in Microsoft Office, in particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Good networking & negotiation skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised in an accurate and timely manner with attention to detail and within critical deadlines
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Ladieswear Sales/Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly