PA to the Director - Luxury Kidswear Brand - Essex
Amazing opportunity for an experienced PA to join the world's second largest luxury kidswear retailer.
Based in Essex, my client is a leader in luxury kidswear. This is a great opportunity to become a member of a growing team where there will be opportunities for internal growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen on learning, able to take initiative and has a 'Can-Do' attitude. This position will see you becoming a key member of the team where you will be working closely on administrative and secretarial support to the Director. Your main responsibilities will include:
- A range of administrative tasks including email correspondence and document compilation.
- Maintaining all filing systems, ensuring easy access to documentation by all relevant parties as required
- Providing support to colleagues to ensure that the post/ parcels are managed
- Running minor personal errands - picking up packages, booking appointments where necessary
- Organising bill payments for office utilities and keeping track of invoices
- Collate and prepare expenses on behalf of the Director
- Organise catering for events, including refreshments for day to day meetings
- Book flights/hotels for CEO
- Proven track record in a fast paced and varied administrative role.
- Highly organised; a natural planner who can prioritise effectively and is able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data.
- You will have a calm demeanour and be able to react positively during stressful times
- A discreet manner and used to dealing with sensitive information
- Proven ability to work efficiently and proactively
- Fully experienced in all MS packages, Word Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent eye for detail & very organised
- Excellent IT skills with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- £23-25k + Benefits
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!