Designer Ladies Slippers
This is a well-established supplier who are looking for a footwear Designer to oversee the design and development of slippers Product that will be sold to many High Street retailers
As a Designer your responsibilities will include
- The design and development of ladies slipper ranges based on market trends
- Management and development of product
- Producing technical packs for the vendors and taking responsibility for fit meetings with the technologist
- Management of sampling
- Sampling within critical path deadlines.
- Research trends, compile inspirational boards, build ranges and working closely with the account manager present ranges to the customers.
- Attending trade shows and travel for inspirational shopping trips.
- Some overseas development trips maybe required to visit factories in the Far East.
As a Designer of footwear you will need a commercial handwriting and high street design experience.
The ability to use Photoshop and Illustrator is required along with your freehand drawing skills
Please forward your up to date CV with some examples of recent design work.