Android Developer – Creative Agency
Our client are a fantastic creative agency based in central London – looking for an Android Developer to join their expanding development team.
Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be able to work on multiple projects and get involved in all aspects of the development cycle.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in Coding, Debugging and unit test systems
- Able to design the app architecture, select tools, frameworks and patterns
- Experience in writing Unit tests and UI testing scripts
- Experience in publishing apps to Google Play
- Experience in the systems development cycle
- Strong Java skills
- Skilled in Android platforms, tools and SDKs
- Understanding of the Object Orientated Programming
- Understanding of MVC architecture
The ideal Candidate:
- Relevant degree in software programming
- At least 2 years’ experience within a similar environment
- Able to communicate effectively within the team
If you have the relevant ANDROID DEVELOPMENT experience and skill for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Sara Hamblin, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref SH-44997
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.