Display Coordinator- Miss Selfridge
A BIT ABOUT MISS SELFRIDGE
Miss Selfridge is for women who seek of-the-moment fashion with a glamorous and individual edge. First hitting the high street in 1966 as the young fashion department of Selfridges, we've since grown into a renowned international fashion brand boasting over 330 outlets and several websites across over 20 countries. Miss Selfridge.com is a powerful digital outlet for the brand, receiving millions of unique visitors every month, with a quarter of these customers from outside of the UK.
A great opportunity has arisen within the Miss Selfridge brand for a Display Coordinator to join the team. You will be supporting the Creative Display Manager in the design concept and installation of windows and internal displays. Producing clear concise window and display guidelines for stores to follow. As well as managing any administrative requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Supports the Creative Display Manager on all new window schemes and internal seasonal developments.
• Creates mood boards and 2D visuals of window and internal schemes.
• Liaises with suppliers on samples, allocations and costs.
• Liaises with Print Purchasing on any graphic requirements for window schemes.
• Sources props for windows and internal displays when required.
Oxford Circus – Flagship Store
• Visits Oxford Circus store weekly offering support and advice on windows and internal displays.
• Prepares monthly overnights, pre and post. Ensuring all suppliers are aware of dates, timings and installation requirements.
• Produces monthly all store window styling guidelines.
• Creates step by step window installation guidelines for all window scheme launches.
• Supports Visual Communications Coordinator in seasonal communication packs as and when required.
Press and Brand Launches
• Works closely with the Creative Display Manager on all Press, Brand and Retail launch requirements.
• Provides support in coordinating all preparation, pre and post events.
New Store Openings
• Works closely with the Visual Projects Manager on all orders for Window and internal display, checking quantities before any orders get placed.
• Communicates delivery dates and store details to suppliers.
• Attends all solus and/or high profile store openings to head up the Display team.
• Works closely with the Creative Display Manager with all new display or mannequin developments for new stores
• Plans in regular store visits to Top store and Major market stores, offering support and solutions to window/internal opportunities.
• Plans in branching days with Retail Visual Merchandisers to review opportunities on each area and discuss/plan any training requirements.
• Inspires store teams and relays brand messages with authority and passion.
• Supports window Installations in Top stores.
• Regularly reviews the high street competition.
• Produces all allocations for window schemes and rollouts, keeping allocations up to date with all relevant information required.
• Administrates the purchase order system, raising purchase orders, checking invoices and co-coordinating supplier payment efficiently.
• Manages department’s administration, supporting with any admin requirements.
• Feeds in key dates to VM creative calendar and creates appropriate CPAs.
• Maintains and oversees display storage areas.
• Provides Senior Visual Communications Coordinator with any window or display communication to relay to stores/brand.
• Organises and updates window matrix.
• Excellent communicator
• Organised and able to prioritise effectively
• Creative Thinker
• Computer literate, including knowledge of in-design and photo shop
• Display/creative/visual retail experience
• Able to work under own initiative
• Able to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to communicate at all levels
THE EXCITING PART
• Generous holiday with holiday trading
• 25% staff discount
• Early finish summer hours
• A special treat when you join us!
• Access to sample sales
• Regular team and company social events
• Pension scheme
• Company bonus scheme
• Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.