2 days left
With the introduction of a Group Supply Chain Director to L.K.Bennett, there are new opportunities to join the Branch Merchandising team. We are looking for dedicated, experienced and passionate individuals who want to strive for continued success. We aim to drive this success with proactive, forward thinking action, to accurately implement our Merchandising, Branch Merchandising and Operational plans, connecting Commercial and Operational perspectives and teams.
As the Allocator you will ensure optimum stock levels in all stores at all times to maximize sales and profit. To accurately coordinate all outbound and inbound movements of stock from the warehouse to stores, using the Merchandising, Warehouse Management and Retail systems available, to meet the planned in store dates set by the Commercial and Merchandising teams.
Inbound & Outbound
- Run weekly intake report for the merchandising team
- Monitor cargo moving as per planning and inform the relevant parties of changes, delays
- Ensure warehouses receive in timely manner advance shipping notifications and booking requests for delivery
- Run weekly shipping forecast for freight forwarders and warehouses visibility
- Provide finance with US PO ship data for financial reporting
- Keep LKB visibility tool, the delivery schedules, up-dated with the most up-dated estimated in DC date based on schedules provided by freight forwarders
Allocation & Grading
- Manage the pre-allocation process with DC to ensure inbound deliveries are efficiently allocated and distributed to store.
- Accurately set up Initial Allocation Quantities (IAQs) using Merchandising’s range plan, to ensure timely creation of product minimums and pre-allocations in the Merchandising system to meet in store target launch dates for all stores and an agreed initial distribution %.
- Control replenishment parameters in the Merchandising system to ensure replenishment distributions are created as planned.
- Manually allocate stock by exception to distribute stock to store.
- Allocate to new Store Openings, Refits and international stores, monitoring package builds. Work closely with the Branch Merchandising Manager and Junior Branch Merchandiser.
- Propose, agree and manage exceptional deliveries to maximise stock availability in store.
- Support Wholesale distribution requirements in line with instruction and guidelines.
- Act as ‘Buddy’ to designated branches, maintaining regular contact, visiting frequently to enable better understanding of space, allocation requirements and local factors.
- Carry out store performance analysis to identify allocation opportunities.
- Provides stock communication to stores.
- Provides store performance reports
- Carries out seasonal & ad hoc analysis as required by department
- Providing administrative and data-entry support to the Branch merchandising team.
Maintaining a good understanding of how the company is performing and how this relates to the Allocator role.
- Friendly, down to earth individual with a good sense of humour and excellent communication skills.
- A strong team player, able to talk to colleagues, stores, customer and other head office functions and your team in a concise and clear matter.
- Knowledge of shop operations/retail and systems - ideally allocation systems, Excel, and Outlook.
- Enjoy working in a busy but rewarding environment and taking on new challenges every day.
- Strong organisational skills and time management with ability to work under pressure
- Accurate and attention to detail
- Comfortable with Excel formulae and pivot tables
NO AGENCIES PLEASE - ROLE EXPIRES ON FRIDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER
Apply for Allocator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly