Customer Service Executive
3 days left
- Job Type
Kering Eyewear will be the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ???ensemble' of powerful brands.
We will design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we will empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
Kering Eyewear is a company of Kering Group.
Customer Service Executive UK, Nordics & Benelux
Managing the order to cash flow of the allocated customer portfolio in a timely and accurate fashion
Working along with the sales team on delivering customer service excellence
Ensuring compliance with sales business policies
- Managing customer master data ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy, completeness and integrity of all information
- Managing order flow from order acquisition to order entry in compliance with agreed trade terms
- Managing delivery flow by liaising directly with planning, logistics and customer whilst acting as first point of contact in the event of any query/issue
- Managing backorders ensuring a clean sheet
- Managing goods returns in compliance with agreed trade terms
- Acting as customer's first point of contact in case of commercial, logistics, product claims
- Showing active participation in both organisational preparation and execution by supporting with the facilitation of;
- Sales events such as Buying Days
- Collection presentations,
- Logistics of customer's onsite trainings and customer's visits, etc.
- Issuing sales/customer-related reporting to the benefit of both sales team and customer
- Implementing and enhancing customer service-related procedures, processes and systems
- Participating to ad hoc sales-related activities and/or projects
- Previous work experience in a B2B customer service environment
- Proven customer facing experience
- Sales experience within a controlled environment of advantage
- Experience with SAP implementation of advantage
- Good business knowledge of order-to-cash flows
- Good knowledge of sales principles and methods
- Good working knowledge of Office Pack (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Working knowledge of SAP of advantage
- Native or fluent second foreign language among Swedish and/or Norwegian and/or Danish of advantage
- Team player
- Problem solving
- Focus on results
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
- Clear and open communication