Fantastic opportunity for an eager and ambitious candidate looking for a step up to Assistant Merchandiser role. Based in Hertfordshire, the successful candidate will have responsibility for ensuring smooth running of the production and critical path for a number of key womenswear High Street retailers.
Assistant Merchandiser - The Role
- Work with the Sales and Quality teams to ensure sign offs and approvals are in line with the critical path.
- Liaise with factories and mills on a daily basis.
- Manage and update critical path and raise PO's
- Liaise with Logistics to ensure all paperwork is in place for shipments
- Manage and track sealing and shipment samples as lap dips.
- Attend customer meetings and liaise with buyers on regular basis.
Assistant Merchandiser - The Candidate
- Understanding of textile/garment manufacture is desirable
- Experience with High Street customers is preferable, but full training can be given
- Confident critical path management skills
- Mathematical and highly analytical background
- Ambitious & keen to progress
- Problem solving, use of own initiative and drive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident knowledge of Excel is essential
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.