Recruitment Assistant- Arcadia Talent Team (6 Month FTC)
4 days left
- Job Type
A BIT ABOUT ARCADIA
The Arcadia Group is the UK's largest privately owned clothing retailer with more than 2,500 outlets and an international business that trades in 45 countries and delivers on-line to more than 110 countries worldwide.
Given that each of our eight Brands has its own intrinsic culture, it’s fair to say that we’re a pretty diverse group. But when people ask us what the secret to our success is, we tell them it’s down to the key qualities which underpin every facet of our business. Because so much of what we do revolves around ensuring our customers are satisfied, we focus on every aspect of their experience – from our fantastic product to online to our stores worldwide.
Here at Arcadia Group, we have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Assistant to join our Talent Team in the Group HR department on a 6 month fixed term contract. This is a fast paced role and your main responsibility would be to assist in proactively sourcing candidates for roles across several functions including, Buying, Merchandising, Design and Technical at various levels.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• To set up LinkedIn alerts for all key functions and review them daily to keep up to date with new candidates registering to the site/candidate career updates
• To identify target companies and gather relevant names of individuals within these organisations
• To re-contact and keep in touch with old candidates to establish current status
• Produce creative and engaging content to be posted on LinkedIn on a weekly basis
• To manage Recruiters’ diaries where appropriate, including booking in interviews and arranging meetings
• To manage all advertising channels and responses including writing new adverts using templates when needed
• To research and update the team on market trends and retail news from relevant publications such as Retail Week, Drapers, Business of Fashion, etc.
• To participate in weekly team meetings by discussing data drawn from the vacancy tracker, relevant projects and giving any general market insights
• Update and manage the Talent Team Vacancy Tracker
• Collate the groups’ vacancy info into a spreadsheet and send out to relevant colleagues across the business
• To produce New Starter Packs for all new Talent Team members and carry out introduction chats with new Group HR members
• Raise and manage JDE orders and update the budget tracker
• To update and maintain the Talent Team database, adding new candidates and information
• CV Bank searches
• To build candidate market lists
• Update relevant information, including desk contact number charts, brand information offered to candidates and document templates.
• Provide telephone cover when the team are absent
• Adhoc general administration
• Participate in extra project work
• Ability to prioritise and manage several activities simultaneously
• Effective communication skills at all levels
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
• Ability to cope well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Highly organised with excellent administration skills
• Computer literate – Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc.
• Experience within an admin role preferred
• Desire to learn and be involved in Recruitment
• Upbeat, positive and attitude
• Genuine interest in the retail fashion industry
• Drive and commitment
• Quick learner
• Team player – approachable & friendly
THE EXCITING PART
• Generous holiday with holiday trading
• 25% staff discount
• Early finish summer hours
• A special treat when you join us!
• Access to sample sales
• Regular team and company social events
• Pension scheme
• Company bonus scheme
• Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Apply for Recruitment Assistant- Arcadia Talent Team (6 Month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly