Garment Technologist -Luxury Heritage Brand MW/WW - Manchester
Are you an experienced Garment Technologist looking to work for a Luxury Heritage brand?
Our client, known primarily for their high-end yachting wear, creates classic and relaxed pieces for women and men.
Working to the brand standards, this role will focus primarily on managing the quality and fit of all products. Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating new blocks through independent research/development
- Managing bulk production including bulk lap dips, fabric approval, wash care instructions and advising external suppliers.
- All technical production is handled efficiently and in a timely manner to ensure that there are no delays in SMS or bulk.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Garment Technologist
- Previous experience working with multi-product and jersey
- Strong understanding of Garment construction including Grading, Fit, Testing and Garment Care
- A confident communicator
- £25,000 DOE
- Start date ASAP