Merchandise Admin Assistant -Luxury Home & Interiors - London
- Job Type
My client is a stunning designer luxury and gifting company based in central London. They have an urgent need for a MAA to join the business asap. This is ideal for a graduate seeking that first step into their merchandising career in the luxury market.
The role will report directly into the Merchandiser, you will :
- Input/update data into Merchandising systems (including product set-up, clearance set up together with in-season price changes & general merchandise maintenance)
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure Availability, Commitment and Deliveries are on time.
- Maintain stock commitment records.
- Ensure timely management of Retail and Bespoke requests.
- Assist the Merchandiser in the preparation of material for marketing, corporate and stock allocations
- Ensure Delivery Schedule reflects agreed commitment dates
- Confident and clear communication
- Strong numerical skills and knowledge of Excel required
- Commercial Awareness
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as a MAA in London in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately.
Talk to us on Twitter @FSRLHeadOffice and join the discussion on LinkedIn about this role and more!
Apply for Merchandise Admin Assistant -Luxury Home & Interiors - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly