Technical Bag Designer
Technical Bag Designer
Are you a self-starter with passion and drive for beautiful, luxury yet technical bags, backpacks and accessories with a true vision for the next innovation in the global market place?
Technical Bag Designer - The Role:
- Be the driving force behind the design and development process for our exciting practical and technical bags and accessories, taking the product from initial concept stage through to production.
- Research new innovations, trends and techniques to bring to the market a refreshing and new concept that will represent the company ethos.
- Look at key product trends from a luxury aspect and integrate them into desirable functional products for the discerning customer.
- Work directly with the Design Director, Product Manager and company Directors to build client relationships and ways to develop new business opportunities.
Technical Bag Designer - The Candidate:
- Must have sound knowledge in all aspects of the design processes for Bags, Backpacks, luggage and business use accessories.
- You will have a specific passion for design and new technical innovations and an ability to spot/utilise the latest trends for practical/industrial applications.
- Good understanding and utilisation of fabric uses from leather to PU and canvas.
- Highly skilled in both Photoshop and Illustrator and an ability to work on own initiative and as a team player.
- Must be eligible to travel to the Far East and other destinations as required.
This position would suit anyone with a desire to work in an innovative technology based organization going that one step further in the field of Bag, Backpack and luggage design.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email your CV and covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.