National Account Manager - Cosmetics
1 day left
A USA based Cosmetics are looking for an experienced National Account Manager to support the development and expansion of their business within key accounts. My client is focused on developing brands into Global businesses and is looking for a strategic person to help them achieve their goals. They provide a unique service to their customers with a dedication to product quality, innovation and storytelling.
You will be reporting directly into the General Manager and you will be responsible for developing the National Accounts for the portfolio of Brands. Accounts in which the Company wishes to grow into include; Debenhams, John Lewis, Selfridges, Harrods and Harvey Nichols. This is a strategic role with the majority of your time maximising the sales potential of the accounts and ensuring the Brand is correctly positioned in the Market using your extensive contacts within the UK Market. Experience of introducing multi-brands into the target accounts in essential.
You will be responsible for developing and influencing Partner relationships to reach agreed sales targets and identifying and securing new Partners in line with Company objectives and make suggestions.
· Manage and develop the nationwide wholesale business in order to meet objectives and targets with a focus on key account management and sales growth.
· Develop relationships with key Partners in order to develop and influence Brand positioning
· Devise and implement the annual business plan for the UK wholesale business.
· Active management of Wholesale accounts to achieve agreed sales targets.
· To open new Wholesale accounts in line with Company objectives and maximise the impact of these accounts ensuring the Brand positioning is correct.
· Strategic management of the UK business with a focus on utilising existing business relationships to secure expansion for the business.
· Direct management of the National Accounts Co-Ordinator.
The right person for this role will be enthusiastic, self-confident, self-motivated with strong Commercial business acumen. You will be happy to work in an environment which is fast paced, rebellious and ambitious rather than a more formal corporate structure. You will have a demonstrable sales success with a portfolio of brands in the UK and Ireland. International experience is also highly desirable.
The next steps:
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role, please send a copy of your CV through to email@example.com or alternatively call on 0333 323 2000 or 07538 933 358.
Apply for National Account Manager - Cosmetics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly