Petite Fit Model - Precis
SIZE 10 PETITE FIT MODEL – PRECIS
The Precis brand is proud to be a niche petite brand looking to build on its success whilst introducing inspired newness to help the customer modernise her wardrobe.
We’re looking for a freelance female fit model who is able to empathise with the brand profile, loves the product and who has the following measurements:
Height: 5ft 2in
Bust: 89 cm
Waist: 70 cm
Top hip (9cms below natural waist): 87 cm
Low hip (18cms below natural waist): 97 cm
The fit model will be a brand ambassador who is pivotal in ensuring that the fit, drape and visual appearance of garments matches the needs of the Precis customer. The fit model’s primary role will be to act as a “live mannequin”, modelling sample garments to enable the Garment Technician, Head of Brand, Buyer, Designer and Brand Director to assess and identify any required changes to the technical construction of each garment in the collection.
Ensuring a consistent fit for our customer is of the utmost importance and it is therefore essential that applicants are able to maintain their measurements to the above. Whilst we may be able to accommodate a +/- tolerance of up to 1cm we will be unable to consider applications from anyone who experiences frequent fluctuations in weight and measurements.
Pre-requisites of the role
In order to be successful in your application you must:
- meet the measurement requirements detailed above and be able to maintain these consistently
- have first-class standards of personal grooming and hygiene
- be completely comfortable with having your measurements taken on a regular basis, by both female and male employees
- be comfortable displaying garments in a group of people who will be assessing the drape and fit of a garment on your body with a highly critical eye
- be confident when modelling collections, providing commercial feedback to the brand team from a customer mind-set regarding the fit, feel and comfort of each garment as well as any restrictions it places on the wearer
Please submit your CV, measurements and a full-body length photograph, along with your day rate expectations and availability to work to firstname.lastname@example.org
If invited to interview, you will be measured and will also be required to model some garments for the Head of Technical, Head of Brand and Garment Technologist and you will therefore be asked to attend wearing a tight fitting vest and leggings to aid this process.
The Small Print!
We’d love to respond individually to everyone who expresses an interest in joining us; unfortunately, due to the anticipated volume of applicants we are only able to respond to those we wish to meet at interview. If you haven’t heard from us within 15 working days, it is likely that we are unable to progress your application any further at this point. Please do watch out for any similar vacancies we may advertise in the future.