4 days left
Are you looking for something new, keen to be part of a new start up from day one? Our client has a leading reputation in the apparel industry and is now underway with their new, exciting venture. They are currently looking for a self starting Designers to come on board. The roles are based in the Midlands and London and will initially be based from home.
Ladieswear Designer - The Role:
- Develop commercial ranges that are right for the customer and price point.
- Working across soft tops/dresses, jersey and woven.
- Ensuring key styles coming through are identified through blogs, street style etc.
- Feeding back to the merchandisers about any issues with fit, aiming for right first time samples.
- Analysing trend information to ensure that designs are adapted to meet the needs of the Buyer.
Ladieswear Designer - The Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role is must.
- You must be proactive, driven, a confident communicator and have a "can-do" attitude.
- Must be passionate about the product you are developing and have the ability to "sell" this to customers.
- You have to possess a solid level of commercial understanding.
- Multi product experience is essential.
Ladieswear designer - The Package:
- Dependant on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Apply for Ladieswear Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly