Our client is a leading supplier of socks and accessories to the UK High Street. They have an exciting opportunity for a trainee merchandiser to join their team based in the East Midlands.
Trainee Merchandiser - The Role:
- Reporting into the Merchandisers.
- Working with internal teams to help with administration.
- Generating contracts and chasing stock.
- Ordering packaging and chasing artworks.
- Liaison with customers and warehouse staff.
- Producing packing lists.
- Booking deliveries into depots.
Trainee Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- The successful candidate must have a desire to work in a merchandising function.
- An appreciation of the critical path process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to build strong relationships with factories and merchandisers.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure, prioritizing effectively.
- Able to adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in the use of Excel
Trainee Merchandiser - The Package:
- Competitive salary
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this exciting role.